We’re preparing women, youth and children to tap into opportunities that emerge from Sustainable Development Goals.
The Peer Monitoring Circle
Teacher, Parent & Community Training
Leadership, Entrepreneurship & Skills
I am FORTUNATE!
Mandate for thematic Areas
- HIV/AIDS, Sexual Reproductive and Health Rights-SRHR, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene-WASH, Menstrual Hygiene and Management-MHM, Family Planning, Violence Prevention, Tuberculosis, Early Pregnancies , Teenage Pregnancies and Psycho-social support
- Skilling (Employability (soft) and vocational) Sponsorships, mentorship, Literacy and Numeracy.
- Sustainable livelihoods
- Agriculture/Agribusiness, Food Security, environment protection.
- Leadership, Peace building and conflict resolution. Talent Promotion and Arts.
What makes SHARE different
SHARE is people centered with a mandate to work with children, youth, women and people living with disabilities with a zero tolerance for torture, violence, fraud, and bribery. We implement a holistic 3600 approach where we work with school going children, their parents, teachers, community and all leaders. Our model is also:
- Highly-replicable and scalable.
- Cost effective and challenges all to start now with what they have.
- Partially financially sustainable –each school will contribute 30Usd annually in 2023.